Winter waterproof PLANCK liner parka with fully taped seams. It features zip side slits with additional ventilation and a detachable inner jacket. It is based on eco-friendly insulation made of recycled plastic bottles. The style is named after the physicist Max Planck, the founder of quantum physics.
- Hood with drawstrings at the front and at the back of the head
- Hood depth adjustment on zipper
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets
- Silicone brim and drawstrings on the sleeves
- Zip side slits with additional ventilation allowing quick access to inner pockets
- 2 large front pockets with additional sections
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes
- Elongated sleeve hem for better hand protection
- Elongated back
- Convenient hanging loop
- Inner quilted jacket is attached to the outer one with zippers and snaps and features a drawstring hood, 3 zip pockets and elastic cuffs
3L fabric with matte cotton-like surface made from T8 new generation yarn. Provides stretch without the use of any spandex, but due to its highly twisted weave with double-helical structure. Laminated with waterproof breathable membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free
high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 15 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Breathability 29 500 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Taped seams with waterproofness 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018).
Inner jacket. Eco-friendly thin smooth 100% polyester made of recycled plastic bottles.